Gigaforce is seeking a skilled UI/UX Designer with a strong interest and capability in the design and development of highly engaging user experiences. Ability to transform beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces and find creative ways to solve UX problems.
- Creating user centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems such as responsiveness
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering and management teams
- Incorporating user feedback, usage metrics and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Degree/diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering or related field
- Previous work experience of 4-6 years in UI and UX
- Strong knowledge of Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Figma, InVision and Sketch will be an added advantage
- Extensive experience in handling mobile application projects or website projects
- Strong knowledge of wireframing and prototyping
- Sound knowledge of HTML/CC
- Should have a keen eye for detail and aesthetics
- Should have good communication skills and be able to clearly articulate ideas, designs and suggestions
- Visual designers with similar skills may also apply
About Gigaforce, Inc.: Gigaforce is a California based Insurtech provider of a SaaS-based, blockchain-optimized, claims platform which combines artificial intelligence (AI)-driven predictive models, specialized expertise, and customized services to expedite subrogation, recovery, and salvage processing for insurance ecosystems, including insurers, law firms, and third-party adjusters.
We are leaders in the insurance-in-technology space and are committed to hiring the very best workforce to keep up with the pace of our rapidly growing company. We look forward to providing exceptional employee experiences where everyone is valued and all ideas are welcome. We are passionate about giving you an environment where you are inspired to explore your talents and innovate with cutting edge technologies. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.