Gigaforce is looking for a RPA Developer whose primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining process flows using UiPath
- Managing all the supporting infra and tools using UiPath
- Help understand and gather requirements and update flows using UiPath
- Analyze requirements and perform enhancements on existing processes using UiPAth
- Testing the automated processes and making sure all aspects of the processes adhere to requirements testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact
- Total Experience: 8+ years in Application development
- UiPath Experience: 4+ years
- 4 to 6 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with other RPA technologies (e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Power Automate)
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
About Gigaforce, Inc.: Gigaforce is a California based Insurtech provider of a SaaS-based, blockchain-optimized, claims platform which combines artificial intelligence (AI)-driven predictive models, specialized expertise, and customized services to expedite subrogation, recovery, and salvage processing for insurance ecosystems, including insurers, law firms, and third-party adjusters.
We are leaders in the insurance-in-technology space and are committed to hiring the very best workforce to keep up with the pace of our rapidly growing company. We look forward to providing exceptional employee experiences where everyone is valued and all ideas are welcome. We are passionate about giving you an environment where you are inspired to explore your talents and innovate with cutting edge technologies. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.