QA Automation Expert
Gigaforce is looking for a QA Automation Expert whose primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating test plans
- Selecting or identifying test cases for automation from existing test case documentation
- Applying Designing and Test Automation Strategy Document
- Creating an automation test plan and getting approval
- Configure Selenium Test Environment for setup(ex: Java, Selenium WebDriverand TestNG)
- Participation in Selenium Environmental Setup with IDE
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Creating, Enhancing, Debugging and Running Test Cases
- Organizing, monitoring defect management process Handling changes and conducting regression tests
- Find solutions for issues related to object identity issues and error handling
- Coordination of the members of the Test team and the development team to solve the issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience of 7-9 years in Java/J2EE
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, JPA, Springboot, Hibernate
- Extensive experience in working with web services, microservices, REST APIs
- Diversified experience in building enterprise applications
- Guide the team to get the work done while ensuring own deliverables are met timely and with high quality
- Song knowledge of Linux environment
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong analytical skills
About Gigaforce, Inc.: Gigaforce is a California based Insurtech provider of a SaaS-based, blockchain-optimized, claims platform which combines artificial intelligence (AI)-driven predictive models, specialized expertise, and customized services to expedite subrogation, recovery, and salvage processing for insurance ecosystems, including insurers, law firms, and third-party adjusters.
We are leaders in the insurance-in-technology space and are committed to hiring the very best workforce to keep up with the pace of our rapidly growing company. We look forward to providing exceptional employee experiences where everyone is valued and all ideas are welcome. We are passionate about giving you an environment where you are inspired to explore your talents and innovate with cutting edge technologies. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.