Gigaforce is seeking a Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products with a strong focus on performance. Responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you will build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective scalable code
- Integrate user facing elements into applications
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness
- Overall performance test and de-bug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
- 1-2 years strong technology background with excellent hands-on knowledge and experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework, such as Django, Flask, Pyramid
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Familiarity with front-end technologies, such as Java Script and HTML5
- Must be a team player
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
About Gigaforce, Inc.: Gigaforce is a California based Insurtech provider of a SaaS-based, blockchain-optimized, claims platform which combines artificial intelligence (AI)-driven predictive models, specialized expertise, and customized services to expedite subrogation, recovery, and salvage processing for insurance ecosystems, including insurers, law firms, and third-party adjusters.
We are leaders in the insurance-in-technology space and are committed to hiring the very best workforce to keep up with the pace of our rapidly growing company. We look forward to providing exceptional employee experiences where everyone is valued and all ideas are welcome. We are passionate about giving you an environment where you are inspired to explore your talents and innovate with cutting edge technologies. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.