Gigaforce is looking for Java Developers whose primary responsibility will be to design, develop and manage Java-based applications. The primary responsibilities of the Java Developer will be:
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java applications
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Support continuous improvement
- Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Presenting the architectural view
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience of 4-6 years in Java
- Strong knowledge of Java 8, JPA, Springboot, Hibernate
- Extensive experience in working with web services, microservices, REST APIs
- Song knowledge of Linux environment
- Strong debugging skills
- Sound exposure to deployment processes
About Gigaforce, Inc.: Gigaforce is a California based Insurtech provider of a SaaS-based, blockchain-optimized, claims platform which combines artificial intelligence (AI)-driven predictive models, specialized expertise, and customized services to expedite subrogation, recovery, and salvage processing for insurance ecosystems, including insurers, law firms, and third-party adjusters.
We are leaders in the insurance-in-technology space and are committed to hiring the very best workforce to keep up with the pace of our rapidly growing company. We look forward to providing exceptional employee experiences where everyone is valued and all ideas are welcome. We are passionate about giving you an environment where you are inspired to explore your talents and innovate with cutting edge technologies. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by law.