Gigaforce is looking for an AngularJS Developer whose primary responsibility will be to implement a complete and streamlined user interface with a strong focus on performance. The primary responsibilities of the AngularJS Developer will be:
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience of 5 years + on front end technologies and 2+ years as an angularJS developer.
- Ability to write unit-test code for robustness.
- Hands-on experience in Responsive Web Development.
- Hands-on experience in developing dynamic web applications based on REST APIs.
- Ability to write tested, idiomatic and documented TypeScript, JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of Java8 would be a bonus.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
About Gigaforce, Inc.: Gigaforce is a California based Insurtech provider of a SaaS-based, blockchain-optimized, claims platform which combines artificial intelligence (AI)-driven predictive models, specialized expertise, and customized services to expedite subrogation, recovery, and salvage processing for insurance ecosystems, including insurers, law firms, and third-party adjusters.
We are leaders in the insurance-in-technology space and are committed to hiring the very best workforce to keep up with the pace of our rapidly growing company. We look forward to providing exceptional employee experiences where everyone is valued and all ideas are welcome. We are passionate about giving you an environment where you are inspired to explore your talents and innovate with cutting edge technologies. As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation or any other characteristics protected by law.